Tuesday 20 February 2024

Tue 200224 Completed online 6:30PM-9PM GCSE Lesson using Microsoft Teams software

Table of Contents:-

1.00 -> TALK TALK 'INTERNET/PHONE' THIS MONTH'S BILL STILL REMAINS 'UNPAID': £42.00

2.00 -> DID ONLINE GCSE ENGLISH TEST...USING MY NEW 'CAM/MIKE' EQUIPMENT...TOGETHER WITH: MICROSOFT TEAMS SOFTWARE

3.00 -> WENT OUT...BROUGHT 4 PIECES OF FRIED CHICKEN...COSTING £4.50

4.00 -> MY ORIGINAL PLAN WAS TO GO VISIT LIDL SUPERMARKET/BUT, NO, THE SHOP WAS ALREADY 'CLOSED'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1.00 -> TALK TALK 'INTERNET/PHONE' THIS MONTH'S BILL STILL REMAINS 'UNPAID': £42.00

I had gone and signed in to TalkTalk web site...

- https://www.talktalk.co.uk

...and, they said I owe them £42.00 outstanding in payment for: home phone/internet.

Unfortunately, my bank's DDR/Direct Debit payment had 'bounced'...; due to insufficient monetary funds being available inside of the a/c.

So, I decided to go over to their web site...just to see what was up...would there be any further additional 'late payment' charges...? As it is, I saw a section there which said I can postpone them taking any more payment until Tue 27th of Feb 2024; so, that was exactly the option I chose.

-----

2.00 -> DID ONLINE GCSE ENGLISH TEST...USING MY NEW 'CAM/MIKE' EQUIPMENT...TOGETHER WITH: MICROSOFT TEAMS SOFTWARE

I've just completed doing an 'online' GCSE English lesson lasting from 6:30PM-9PM with WMCollege teacher: Tracy Elliot: English Functional Skills Level 2

-----

Had to read through 3 different test papers;
and, then, answer some test questions...;

then, finally, hit the [Submit] button.

I honestly am not too sure exactly what my results will be...?
But, it's ok...I managed to do a 'first' online GCSE lesson; 

and, that's fantastic.
 
-----

The 'cheap' £9.99 'cam/mike' equipment I'd brought from off eBay, actually, works inside of Microsoft Teams software; man, that's a big relief...; as before try as I might, I couldn't get it working properly there.

-----
 

My English GCSE test results said I obtained a score of...

Points: 21/35.

Frankly, that sort of score really doesn't please me too much...; as I would have hoped to have done much better...hoping to get 'all' right.

The teacher herself marked it as:

>>>
a strong response here - well done!
<<<

But, quite obviously, she doesn't know me too well...; I'd prefer my scores to be 100% 'perfect'.

-----

3.00 -> WENT OUT...BROUGHT 4 PIECES OF FRIED CHICKEN...COSTING £4.50

The last thing I did before the night had ended was to go out and buy myself some 4 x chicken pieces...costing £4.50.

The 2 guys serving in the shop...were just about to shut up for the night; I asked them how much chicken have you got left...; they answered me 4 pieces.

When I inquired how much those 4 pieces cost...they said £4.50. Most unfortunately, I'm not a good 'haggler' on price...; otherwise, I would have asked them to let me off paying the extra .50p.; but, I did not.

The 4 chicken  pieces felt really good to eat, though; really quite delicious...; especially, when you feel you haven't had any good fried chicken for a long time.

I eat most of it walking home along the streets. When I did, eventually, arrive back home...; there was no more than  just  1 single piece left.

Perhaps, I should have fed some to the cat...; but, no, I  got really greedy, I'm afraid.

I did, however, go down stairs...and, fed the cat some 'dry' pellet food...; which I poured into a clean plate.


-----

4.00 -> MY ORIGINAL PLAN WAS TO GO VISIT LIDL SUPERMARKET/BUT, NO, THE SHOP WAS ALREADY 'CLOSED'

My original plan to go out...was to buy some £2.00 boxes of chicken from Lidl supermarket at West Norwood Crown Point. But, I greatly underestimated that the body of a 60+ year old...cannot run too fast. I'm pretty sure, I must have left home somewhere near 10:30 PM...which meant I had, at least, 1/2 an hour long to arrive there. However, when I did reach the Lidl front door...; they were already, quite firmly, 'shut'.

That's when I proceeded down the road...to go buy some some 4 chicken pieces, instead.

The truth is, I'm not happy with my own most miserable state of fitness, at the moment; which I judge to be pretty damn poor...; mainly because I've just not been exercising. Instead, I tend to get really lazy in my old age...; and, do just simply give up before I've even gotten started.

But, the older one grows; then, the more one 'needs' to take exercise, regularly; in other words, it's not a choice. You either exercise...or, your  whole entire body goes all the way to hell...with no returning...; and, rather sad to say, this is no joke.


-----

Links:

- https://www.wmcollege.ac.uk

-----

Screen shots...



 


 

 

 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment