Friday 12 May 2023

Thu 110523 UKEnergySupport house survey/West Norwood Library, 60+ travel pass printout form

Thu 110523


I heard a knock at the door...; and, I really wasn't too certain who it would be...?

When I opened the door, I was surprised to see a UK Energy Support representative called: Carl/(Karl?).

He said he did send me an email beforehand saying that he was coming to do a full house survey.

When I went and checked through my emails...; he did, indeed, send me an email...; but, it was oddly addressed...

>>>
From: titterton32@gmail.com
Heading: (No subject)

UK Energy Management.
Hi, It's Carl, I'll be carrying out your survey tomorrow and should be with you at around 1:30pm. The survey will require a copy of a Utility Bill (preferably Gas) as proof of address, if you could have a copy (or be able to log in to your energy provider) I'd be grateful. 



Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
<<<

Now, how am I supposed to know that email is 'important' when it has (No subject) as a heading...; and, also, instead of using a company email...he's using a private gmail email address...?! (Anyway, I didn't bother complaining.)

NOTE: He did carry a company ID badge.

The guy went up and down the house taking photos...and, measuring stuff...using a hand held electronic beam.

Eventually, he left.

He told me, sometimes, it may take up to 5 weeks before I will get back any reply.

-----

Later on, during the evening, I went down  to West Norwood Library to get a printout...as I wish to apply for a 60+ travel photocard pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment