Sunday, 23 August 2026

Tue 180826 6 PM - 8 PM St James Church, Clerkenwell Close, Farringdon, London

 Tue 180826 6 PM - 8 PM Went to visit St James Church in Clerkenwell Close, (nearest tube: Farringdon/turn left at the tube station...and, walk to the end of Turnmill St. Cross the main road/turn left at the first junction upwards, St James Square; walk diagonally across the square...and, turn left...you will see the church building steeple.).

-----

I'd seen the AI event talk having been advertised at:

- https://www.eventbrite.com

-----

Just as I was leaving the event...after having eaten Pizza Marguerita/and, also, FREE Coke.

Outside, I saw some interesting 'street graffiti' being written down on the pavement.

-(In fact, there was more...; but, I just felt far too lazy to remember where seeing the rest was located...to go back and photograph it all...; instead, I just wanted to return back home.)-

 

 

 May be an image of text that says 'The her right life wont ask you torbetray yourself to Kleepit D BenchTire id'

No comments:

Post a Comment