Friday 26 July 2019

Fri 26 July 2019 Phoned Lil...not satisfied with her RedBubble order/Checked bills online/Shopped CoOp

11 AM AWOKE

Woke up somewhere around 11 AM; let the cat in...she refused to come in last night when I went and opened up the backgarden door; as the heat inside was too much -no air conditioning in the house-; so, she seemed to prefer staying inside of the garden where the cool wind blows.

Only at some point, when I was sleeping, it rained...; as I could see the backgarden greenery was wet. The weather people said that the 'heatwave' would eventually result it lengthy rains...and, possibly, even floods.

Anyway, the cat came in really quite eagerly; even though it wasn't raining, anymore; mainly, because she was 'hungry' I've no doubt; the first thing she did when coming in...was head towards where a plate of 'dry' cat food/(dry pellets) has been laid out...and, there she eat her fill. I also gave her some 'wet' cat food/(meat/fish/-etc), to eat afterwards.

The usual feeding routine I have with the cat is...every 6 AM/6 PM...give her pouches of 'wet' cat food; then, in between times, leave out a plate of 'dry' cat food...so that she can go and help herself anytime she pleases.

12:00 PHONED COUSINS

I phoned my cousins in the countryside...they said the kids are now on 6 weeks holiday starting from last week...; which should give me plenty of time to go and visit seeing them at some point in future, hopefully, if I don't forget...before they return back to school.

12:30 PM PHONED ARTIST/TEACHER LIL SULLIVAN EXPLAINING WHY I DIDN'T COME TO CLASS, YESTERDAY

I got a phone call from artist/teacher: Lil Sullivan; she called me...but, when I picked the phone up...it accidentally dropped; our call got cut off completely; this, I had to call her back.

I explained that I didn't come to class during yesterday's 'heatwave' because I preferred to stay in, and, go look after my elderly mum; making sure she has sufficient fluids/-etc.; because I heard that the 'heatwave' can, sometimes, severely affect the vulnerable...meaning, either the very young, such as, children/or else, those who are very old.

REDBUBBLE RETURNS

Lil also mentioned that she'd gone and ordered 3 x folding cards/or, postcards from off RedBubble site -(I'd previously recommended Redbubble site to her)-; but, she said that she wasn't pleased with the printing results...meaning, the cards just didn't look right.

I told her it is possible to return items that you brought and were not satisfied with; you just need to click the 'returns' link found at the bottom of the RedBubble page...and, then, follow the instructions from there: type in email address/order number/-etc. Because she is a stoke victim...therefore, somebody else could try filling in the details for her...if she feels she can't use the computer too well; otherwise, I will happily travel over there to go and help her fill in the returns details myself.

BRITISH GAS/ELECTRIC BILL

http://www.britishgas.co.uk

I went and checked both my British Gas account online.

The Gas said I owe £100.00. Today, I made 2 separate payments towards it: £50 + £25 = £75.00 total. So, the balance left should now say I owe them just £25.00.

The Electric bill said I owe £211.44+. I paid £11.44 of it...leaving a remaining 'round' balance due of: £200.00.

Thus, I now owe £225.00 to British Gas.

THAMES WATER

I went and checked my Thames Water bill online.

They had set up a monthly payment arrangement...; as I couldn't afford to pay the full bill, all at once; together with arrears(unpaid previous bill from last year).

It said they already received this months July payment of £77; and, the next monthly payment will be due the middle of next month August for £50.00.

I also found a Thames Water letter stating I should fill it in and return it...if one is on low income; I think, I will deliver that pre-paid letter to post office, today; though, I'm really not too sure exactly what the outcome is going to be....will they reduce my Thames Water bill/or, not?

OTHER BILLS

Other bills I will need to check are up to date are...

- Council Tax
- Phone/Broadband (TalkTalk)
- Home insurance (HomeServe)
- etc.

5 PM DID SHOPPING AT THE CO-OP

My original intention was to go out to post a Thames Water form that I'd gone and filled in; however, when I was nearing to the Post Office...I suddenly remembered that I'd completely forgotten to bring the letter along with me...?!

I now had 2 choices...either go back home to retrieve the letter/or else, continue my journey towards doing some shopping, instead. I knew that I was already 'late' getting down to the post office...so I figured if I were to cycle all the way home...and, then, back again...by that time the post office would already be shut...so, there was no point.

I went and visited the Co-op supermarket to do some shopping...I brought...

1 x Chocolate cake
1 x Tiramisu cream desert
1 x Chocolate Trifle

I really should have concentrated on buying far more 'healthier' food stuff; however, most unfortunately, I tend to let myself get completely carried away when it comes to nursing a 'sweet tooth'.

6:30 PM MISSED ANOTHER DULWICH PICTURE GALLERY EVENT I ALREADY WENT AND PAID FOR
Unfortunately, I forgot that I had already paid £5.00 to join in at a Dulwich Picture Gallery event called: Paper Patterns; so, that was another £5.00 completely wasted(I forgot to attend a previous event, too, I'm afraid). I have to be really careful about pre-paying for stuff...especially, when my memory is ever so poor. The truth is, I have so many things to do/and, concentrate on, all at once, that it makes it really difficult to remember everything...?! Will have to write it down; and, keep it in a prominent place...so that I can check, regularly, seeing exactly what my timetable will be.

CONCLUSION

I would have gone out much further, today; however, due to lack of funds...I just wasn't tempted to go out any further...as I knew I would wish to spend, spend, spend...on junk food/drinks.../or, indeed, whatever else came my way/-etc.

The truth is I'm totally flat broke...my current account actually says £0.00 balance available; and, the only way I'm managing to pay all of the bills is by taking out 'loans'; needless to say, at some point, one's credit limit is reached; then, you are 'forced' to have to repay it all...; which is when the trouble, really and truly, starts.

For example, my current bank overdraft loan says I owe them 2 grand...don't know where in the hell I'm ever going to find enough money to pay that all back...?! What seems like
being 'roses' judging from the mere surface of things...deep down is actually a nest laid thick with hidden 'thorns'!

No comments:

Post a Comment