Monday 29 July 2019

Tue 30th July 2019 Woke really early 3-4 AM/Used iPad 4 to take selfie photos

3-4 AM WOKE UP REALLY EARLY

After yesterday evening's Krav Maga training...I seem to have come in...went straight to bed, more or less; and, then, fallen fast asleep. That's the reason why I ended up waking really early...at around 3-4 AM.

My internal body clock, by habit, is either set to:

-> sleep late...staying up way past midnight...falling asleep in the morning somewhere between 2-5 AM/then, wake up during the evening somewhere way past midday.

-> sleep early before mid night; and, then, wake up early before 6 AM...which is when I will usually go for a 'quiet' walk around the block...because only at that very early time.../or else, late at night...one finds that there is almost nobody else on the streets apart from yourself. I also find at those times the air is most 'fresh' as there are far less 'moving' automobiles coming along to pollute the air quality.

5:30 AM WENT TO COLLECT A FREE COPY OF METRO NEWSPAPER FROM WEST NORWOOD TRAIN STATION...BROUGHT IPAD 4 ALONG WITH ME TO TAKE PHOTOS

I decided to go out and collect a FREE copy of Metro newspaper from West Norwood train station...taking my iPad 4 along with me...this gave me the opportunity to go and take some photographs, all the time, as I was walking.




I was very deeply worried that the iPad memory would fill up really fast...; but, much to my amazement...I must have taken around 200+ shots...before the iPad finally went and 'locked up' on me; which is when I decided to return back home...and, sort out which particular photos to either keep/or, dump. Of those 200+ shots...only 1 or 2 are worthwhile keeping; the rest are all to dump; then, go and take some more shots another day, instead!




No comments:

Post a Comment